Dentinox Teething Toothpaste- Gentley cleans baby's first tooth- and soothes sore gums too
New teeth are a big event for baby and for you, but they can bring problems too. They can be tricky to clean (especially if baby’s reluctant), and their arrival can make baby’s gums sore.
Dentinox has the answer: new improved Dentinox Teething Toothpaste.
It’s a really gentle toothpaste made especially to clean and care for brand new teeth. It comes complete with a unique Fingertip Toothbrush which you wear on your finger to make brushing much easier and more pleasant for baby.
And as it cleans, it soothes too. Dentinox Teething Toothpaste contains clove oil, a natural essential oil to help ease the pain of teething.
About Dentinox Toothpaste
- Clove oil to help ease pain
- Comes with an easy-to-use fingertip brush
- Sugar-free with fluoride
- Pleasant tasting
- Suitable for babies from 0-2 years
About New Teeth
- Occasionally, children are born with one or more teeth. Other children may not develop any until they are more than a year old.
- Six months is a common age for the first tooth to appear. It often pops through in the middle of the bottom gum.
- Some babies go through teething with little fuss, while others find it painful.
- Most children will have all of their milk teeth by the time they are two and a half years old.
Here at Mums Diary we was sent Dentinox Toothpaste to try for Davina now aged 18 months, Davina currently has four front top teeth and 4 bottom front teeth, she has two back teeth growing either side of her mouth so we have been trying Dentinox Toothpaste just before she goes to bed as this seems to be the time her teeth give her trouble. The first time I used Dentinox on Davinas teeth she decided to bite me right by my nail as I was removing my finger, so I don’t think she like me using the fingertip brush very much, she did think she was funny and decided to have a little giggle when i yelped, The fingertip brush is only made out of a rubber type material so when she bit me it did hurt a little.
I have now decided its much easier to use her toothbrush which also does the job and i dont have to be bitten. I personally think the fingertip brush will be much better for little ones with no teeth or maybe just one or two, Other than that ive noticed Davina is sleeping so much better no we use Dentinox so it seems to being a great job.